Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||P84(Polyimide) Filter Bag||Applicable Industrie:||Plaster Plant,Cement Plant,Waster Incinerator,Liquid Fluidized Bed Boiler And Coal Fired Boiler|
|Usage:||Dust Filter||Type:||Pocket Filter,P84(Polyimide) Filter Bag|
polypropylene filter bag,
pp filter bag
P84(Polyimide) Filter Bag
Material:P84 filter cloth
Diameter: Φ 120,Φ 130, Φ 135,Φ 138, Φ 152, Φ 158 etc. We make it as your requirements.
Length: 1000mm~8000mm. We make is as your requirements.
|Width (mm)||≤ 2.2|
|Finish treatment||Singeing,Calendering and PTFE dipping treatment,Oil and Water repellent,with PTFE membrane treatment.|
|Air permeability (m3/m2/min):||8.72|
|Tensile strength (N/5× 20cm)||Warp:>900 Weft:>1200|
|Tensile elongation (%):||Warp:<35 Weft:<50|
|Temperature (ºC):||Continue: 250 Instant: 280|
|Application||Mainly used in Plaster Plant,Cement Plant,Waster Incinerator,Liquid Fluidized Bed Boiler and Coal Fired Boiler.|
P84 needle felt has three main advantages:
1. High temperature resistance The working temperature is 260, and it has great ability to deal with accidences.
2. Excellent chemical resistance Decades of years of incineration house practice has proved the value of P84 bags, especially for acid gas and alkali dust filtration and collection.
3. Low converse washing pressure and great dust cleaning ability P84 fiber is small dtex, which enlarges the advantage. The erose fiber cross section ensures the largest fiber surface area and provides large number of small openings. Because of this, the dust will be mainly retained on the surface of felt, so the felt will be easily cleaned up. The pressure drop will be very small. P84 felt has been successfully used in asphalt factories, cement factories, incineration factories, and coal burning boilers, etc.
Our bags are sewn with 3 - needle chain stitch to ensure seam integrity. Top constructions consist of snap band, flange top, ring top, soft cuffs or raw edge. Bottom removal bags are constructed with a raw top or soft cuff. Top and bottom removal bag bottoms have disc bottoms that are sewn using an overlock (surge) stitch or lock stitch. A wear strip or custom skirts is attached to the bottom portion of the bag to prevent premature wear from bag-to-bag and bag-to-cage abrasion.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. 100% custom pass guaranteed.
2. Our products have been exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay and many other countries.
3. Flexible and Untraceable payment terms.
4. Good after-sale service.
5. We offer high quality products at competitive price in quick delivery.
(Normally arrive port time in working days)
|Destination||Express/Courier||SHIP BY SEA||SHIP BY AIR||SHIP BY EMS|
|North America||3~7 days||15~24 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|South America||3~7 days||15~25 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|European Countries||3~7 days||20~30 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|Africa Countries||3~7 days||40~50 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|The Middle East||3~7 days||15~25 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|Australia||3~7 days||10~15 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
Contact Person: Nancy