Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||:P84(Polyimide) With PTFE Membrane Filter Cloth||Applicable Industrie:||Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Printing Shops, Costruction Works|
|Feature:||Good Acid And Alkaline Resistance||Material:||P84 Filter Cloth|
P84(Polyimide) with PTFE membrane filter cloth
Material:P84 filter cloth
Diameter: Φ 120,Φ 130, Φ 135,Φ 138, Φ 152, Φ 158 etc. We make it as your requirements.
Length: 1000mm~8000mm. We make is as your requirements.
|Width (mm)||≤ 2.2|
|Finish treatment||Singeing,Calendering and overlaying PTFE membrane.|
|Air permeability (m3/m2/min):||2.0|
|Tensile strength (N/5× 20cm)||Warp:>900 Weft:>1200|
|Tensile elongation (%):||Warp:<35 Weft:<50|
|Temperature (ºC):||Continue: 250 Instant: 280|
|Application||Mainly used in Plaster Plant,Cement Plant,Waster Incinerator,Liquid Fluidized Bed Boiler and Coal Fired Boiler.|
1. Excellent steady under high temperature and resistance to acid;
2. P84 can operate continuously,under practical and low acid working conditions at temperature up to 500°F(260°C)
3. High Filtration efficiency,high tensile strength.
4.The complex cross sectional shapes create 30~90% more collection surface area when compared to round or oval shaped fibers.
5. Low back washing pressure,maximum flexibility.
6.The unique tri-lobal fiber structure of P84 provides customers with high effciency filtration,low pressure drop,and reduced cleaning energy.
7. Excellent dust cake release.
8. P84 has irregular,tri-lonal fibers that provide better collection efficiencies and enhanced dust cake release properties.
Our bags are sewn with 3 - needle chain stitch to ensure seam integrity. Top constructions consist of snap band, flange top, ring top, soft cuffs or raw edge. Bottom removal bags are constructed with a raw top or soft cuff. Top and bottom removal bag bottoms have disc bottoms that are sewn using an overlock (surge) stitch or lock stitch. A wear strip or custom skirts is attached to the bottom portion of the bag to prevent premature wear from bag-to-bag and bag-to-cage abrasion.
Contact Person: Nancy