Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||P84(Polyimide) Filter Bag||Applicable Industrie:||Plaster Plant,Cement Plant,Waster Incinerator,Liquid Fluidized Bed Boiler And Coal Fired Boiler|
|Usage:||Dust Filter||Type:||Pocket Filter, P84 Filter|
P84(Polyimide) Filter Bag
Material:P84 filter cloth
Diameter: Φ 120,Φ 130, Φ 135,Φ 138, Φ 152, Φ 158 etc. We make it as your requirements.
Length: 1000mm~8000mm. We make is as your requirements.
|Width (mm)||≤ 2.2|
|Finish treatment||Singeing,Calendering and PTFE dipping treatment.|
|Air permeability (m3/m2/min):||8.72|
|Tensile strength (N/5× 20cm)||Warp:>900 Weft:>1200|
|Tensile elongation (%):||Warp:<35 Weft:<50|
|Temperature (ºC):||Continue: 250 Instant: 280|
|Application||Mainly used in Plaster Plant,Cement Plant,Waster Incinerator,Liquid Fluidized Bed Boiler and Coal Fired Boiler.|
1. Excellent steady under high temperature and resistance to acid;
2. P84 can operate continuously,under practical and low acid working conditions at temperature up to 500°F(260°C)
3. High Filtration efficiency,high tensile strength.
4.The complex cross sectional shapes create 30~90% more collection surface area when compared to round or oval shaped fibers.
5 .Low back washing pressure,maximum flexibility.
6.The unique tri-lobal fiber structure of P84 provides customers with high effciency filtration,low pressure drop,and reduced cleaning energy.
7. Excellent dust cake release.
8. P84 has irregular,tri-lonal fibers that provide better collection efficiencies and enhanced dust cake release properties.
1. Asphalt mixing plant.
2. Biomass power stations.
3. Chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
4. High temperature dedusting.
5. Coal-fired power stations.
6. Food industry.
7.Non-ferrous metal and steel production.
8.Cement,gypsum and lime industry.
9.Thermal waste treatment.
Our bags are sewn with 3 - needle chain stitch to ensure seam integrity. Top constructions consist of snap band, flange top, ring top, soft cuffs or raw edge. Bottom removal bags are constructed with a raw top or soft cuff. Top and bottom removal bag bottoms have disc bottoms that are sewn using an overlock (surge) stitch or lock stitch. A wear strip or custom skirts is attached to the bottom portion of the bag to prevent premature wear from bag-to-bag and bag-to-cage abrasion.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. 100% custom pass guaranteed.
2. Our products have been exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay and many other countries.
3. Flexible and Untraceable payment terms.
4. Good after-sale service.
5. We offer high quality products at competitive price in quick delivery.
(Normally arrive port time in working days)
|Destination||Express/Courier||SHIP BY SEA||SHIP BY AIR||SHIP BY EMS|
|North America||3~7 days||15~24 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|South America||3~7 days||15~25 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|European Countries||3~7 days||20~30 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|Africa Countries||3~7 days||40~50 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|The Middle East||3~7 days||15~25 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
|Australia||3~7 days||10~15 days||5~7 days||10~12 days|
Contact Person: Nancy